The Chiller is compact and easily connectet to an existing pipeline system. They are equipped with a water tank and centrifugal pump. In outlet temperatures below + 10 ° C is the use of antifreeze (glycol, 34%) required.
– Connection cable: 4 meter with plug
– Waterin-/-outlet-Connection: 1/2 Zoll external thread
– Water tank volume: 40 litre
– Incl. Bypassvalve, Pressure gauge, Strainer, floating switch for water deficiency
– Dimensions: L 1.000 x H 570 x D 520 mm
– Chassis: steel plate, powder-coated
– MicroGroove condenser (micro-channel filter, as sensitive to dirt)
– Evaporator: copper plain tube coil
– A series for min. outlet temperature of -5 ° C.
– Many possible configurable and already assembled e.g. overflow protection
– Made in Germany!
– Castor set: 2x fixed castors galvanized, 2x swivel castors galvanized, one of them with parking brake
– Overflow protection: positively controlled solenoid valve (0bar) in the return, non-return valve in the flow
– Heating temperature control: heating cartridge with thermostat and safety temperature limiter, 3-way control valve to increase preheating
– Outdoor installation: Compressor with oil sump heating, winter start device for cooling circuit, roof plate closed, operating area outside air temperature extended: -20°C to + 43°C.
– Automatic filling: solenoid valve and float switch max. 6 bar, max. 25 l / min, max. + 60°C
– AquaZero Control EASY l External: Remote control unit with operating module, collective alert lamp, ON-OFF-AUTO switch, wall bracket and 10 meter cable
– Pump pressure increase: Pump pressure increases by 1 to 1.5 bar
**according to F-Gas Ordinance No. 517/2014 January 1st, 2015